Our client is a HVAC company providing year-round service in ‘cottage country’ from Owen Sound to Wasaga Beach, and they are looking for an experienced HVAC tech to join their team.
The full-time, permanent position involves installation, maintenance and service of high-end residential HVAC and mechanical systems. The ideal candidate will have a 313A or D license, a Gas Fitter 2 or 1 license, and previous experience in a service role for residential or light commercial clients.
Previous experience working with hydronics, lake-water cooling, geo-thermal heating and natural gas is an advantage but not required.
The position pays $40 /hr to start with competitive benefits including:
– $15,000 signing bonus paid over 3 years
– Up to $3,000 relocation allowance for people moving to the area
– 6 months use of a fully-furnished home in the area
– 2 weeks vacation
– Service truck and gas card
– Employer-paid benefit package (medical/dental, insurance etc.)
– Tool, uniform and training allowance
– $2/hr RRSP contribution after 1 year
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a resume.