Our client is looking for a millwright to join their developing business working on cutting-edge electric vehicle technologies.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on previous experience – starting between $85-95k
- $10k signing bonus
- Straight day shift
- 2 weeks vacation
- RRSP matching program following 3 month probation
- Health and Dental benefits following 3 month probation
- 10% Short Term Incentive Program
- 5% Long Term incentive Program
- Stock options
What they are looking for:
- Licensed millwright with 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing or processing environment
- Experience installing, commissioning and adapting manufacturing equipment
- Use machine shop tools and welding equipment to fabricate and customize equipment
- Write and follow preventative maintenance schedules
- Assign maintenance tasks to operators and technicians
- Maintain and repair various equipment
- Maintain and further develop tool shop
- Provide advice and insights to the developing maintenance department
This is an incredible opportunity to join a new company in an exciting industry on the ground floor, shaping it’s maintenance department as they grow their company from R&D to full production.
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume.