Our client is an industrial bakery making pre-baked products for North America, with a well-established brand. They are investing in their facility with brand new automated processing and packaging lines this summer to complement their existing set up.
This position pays $37 /hr for the first 3 months probation period, then increases to $38 /hr. There is also a shift premium for this role of $2.50 /hr.
Benefits include health and dental after 3 months, participation in the profit-share after 1 year and 3% RSP matching after 3 years.
- This is a millwright position in a food company. Your job will involve preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and installation of equipment such as conveyor systems, high-speed packaging machines, industrial mixers, etc.
- The ideal candidate would have some prior experience working in a food/bakery environment
- A 433A license is required for this role.
- Previous electrical experience is an asset.
- This is a continental night shift position.
To be considered for this position please submit a resume.